Re: Box Hill Tram Extension to go ahead

That ones been talked about for years, but isn't likely to happen
anytime soon. Victor Perton was fluffing about it during the election
but its not in the privatisation contracts and nor is it in ALP policy

In article <38442316@news.iprolink.co.nz>,
  David McLoughlin <davemcl@AXE*THISiprolink.co.nz> wrote:
> Stephen Devenish wrote:
>
> > As for Swanson? I cannot remember.  Another one for Yarra is the
extension
> > to Doncaster for the tram.  The bridge across the Freeway was
designed for
> > the addition of Tram lines to the centre of the carriage way.
> >

> You mean the contracts include extending the 48 to Tram Road?
>
> The only other extension I thought Labour had promoted in its election
> policy was extending the 75 to Knox City.
>
> David McLoughlin
> Auckland New Zealand
>
> "Tsing siu sum che mun – please stand clear of the door."
> -- Bilingual (Cantonese-English) announcement as the doors close on
> trains of Hong Kong’s Mass Transit Railway.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.