Re: Box Hill Tram Extension to go ahead

: The new Vic Labour State Government today officially announced that the
: extension to the Mont Albert tram line to Box Hill will go ahead.  It had been
: promised and scheduled by the previous government, but this is the first
: confirmation from the new Gov.  Bracks even travelled on a tram to Mont Albert.

: My previous pessimism on this seems to have been misplaced I am happy to say.

And last week he was traveling on the SGR.  He is thinking about frieght and
pass down there.

Before the election he took a rid on a Frankston train for almost the whole trip
from FSS to FKN.

It is nice to see a polly on public transport.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

e-mail: cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au