Re: terrier locomotives

"Craig Warton" <craigw@wolf.net.au> wrote in part of message
944045710.233555@garden.wolf.net.au">news:944045710.233555@garden.wolf.net.au...

<snipped>

| I share your sentiments on the NSWRTM, except I would call my attitude
disgust.
| The actions of this group in letting some incredibly important rolling
stock deteriorate verge, in my opinion, on criminal.  I would list some
important items as:
<snipped>

Not to mention the BAM which must be the last Davis patent sleeping car in
the world and still with its fold-down berths intact.  It may be an uncommon
item but....

All the items mentioned in Craig's post would be suitable to warrant
applying for a Heritage Grant to assist in their restoration.