Re: [QLD] The last SX tin sets

An ex S.A.R. 24 Class 4-8-2 is to be imported into Queensland for use on the
Kuranda Range by a private operator. Story has it the loco is currently in
New Zealand being overhauled/rebuilt before being sent to Brisbane for
trials.
This is the story I have been told - details aren't known as yet.

canetram59

383E18E2.4883F83D@mailbox.uq.edu.au">news:383E18E2.4883F83D@mailbox.uq.edu.au...