Re: emergency door releasing on Tangara's, etc.

In <819ipt$kr7$1@newsource.ihug.co.nz> "Greg" <gregg@ishug.co.nz> writes:

>professional train driver? ...roll on the fuking floor laffin me ass offmate
>.. train driving is a skilled job. after having done it for many years ..
>and not just the local city "tramtrains" i get a huge laugh out of your self
>proclaimed status ..  HAHAHAHA ... if ya head was any further up ya butt you
>would suffocate im sure ....

At least I have sufficient experience and intelligence from my 12 years of
railway employment to be able to, and willing to, pass on any helpful
information and knowledge to other staff so they can increased their ability
to handle difficult situations...

You, on the other hand, seem to have no time for sharing your knowledge and
experience with other interested people.

Regards,

Craig.

--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport