Re: Daylight saving time

you reckon thats bad... i got a service which had extra busses from
sydney-brisbane for the night service.  needless to say, the busses dont
have the same problem that countryingtolink have with their train delays, so
we arrived at 4am!!!  had to wait an hour and a half for the first 5:30
caboolture train home.  oh and by the way, the transit center doesnt
officially open till 5am.  so yer, we got kicked out into the cold dark
streets even tho the bus driver had let us into the place.

countrylink shits me, but its cheap

tom.

3835BD68.AA39CB2D@ozemail.com.au">news:3835BD68.AA39CB2D@ozemail.com.au...