Re: 4D Is it or isn't it

Had a look a couple of days ago... Its on no. 5 road and is coupled to a
3-car comeng 652M-1176T-628M. Still with the "federal corruption" stickers.
You can get a better look from Bayswater Hotel (Pokies place) carpark,
especially if there is no trains on roads 6,7.

cheers
Johann

8E836B160telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8E836B160telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...