Re: 4D Is it or isn't it

Hi,

They might have only placed them on once side of the train then. On the
station side of the train, behind the cab on the down end, there is
definately a green "train of thought" sticker.

I thought the "federal corruption" stickers got taken off ages ago. I
could be wrong on that one though...

Regards
Michael

--