Re: 4D Is it or isn't it

Hi Michael,

<snip>
>Now it was seen two weeks ago powered up, with new
> Hillside "Train of Thought" stickers. At this present moment (as of 5-6
> days ago at least) it was still sitting at Bayswater, and of note was one
> of it's airconditioning units (correct me if not) sitting on a stand in
> the great outdoors (outside the shed).

I saw the 4D yesterday, it was sitting in 5 or 6 road  at Bayswater, I was
only passing so I didn't have time to check for sure, but I don't think it
has the "Train of Thought" stickers on it, it still has the "Federal Govt
Funding" (Green) stickers on it and whilst I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong
I think the Hillside stickers are the old ones that it carried before.

Bob.