Re: 4D Is it or isn't it

Hi,

No-one knows. Sources report no, but other sources report yes. To add some
confusion to the matter, the 4D was originally taken out of services
account a faulty static inverter. Hillside upper management then said it
was costing them too much money to feed that white elephant so it was to
go to Ballarat for storage, after temporary storage at Bayswater. It was
then said that they couldn't get it to Ballarat because of the obligatory
bridges to stop it. Now it was seen two weeks ago powered up, with new
Hillside "Train of Thought" stickers. At this present moment (as of 5-6
days ago at least) it was still sitting at Bayswater, and of note was one
of it's airconditioning units (correct me if not) sitting on a stand in
the great outdoors (outside the shed).

That said, your guess is about as good as anyone elses. My guess is there
is a bit s***fight going on between upper management, and other staff about
it running or not.

Regards
Michael

MJWierzbinski said on 18-Nov-1999 in <19991118021335.06100.00000435@ng