Re: [Melb] POTS (Position of Trains System)

Dave

At last somene has got the jist!!  Seeems I was out on my understanding of GPS accuracy..i was going by reports on the
Taxi industry as well as reports on other users employing the system. the informed descrriptions have been very
interesting. They would still in my mind offer a way  of separating the ability of tracking the trains from the
"established" methods..it would eliminate another "item" needing to be installed..i.e little yellow transponders. Part
of my point is that it would then become possible , without human intersction to pinpoint (or least to within "X"
metres) where any train is...not where someone thinks it is.

cheers >:~)) Richard