Re: Aus rail vs aus rail models

John Dennis wrote

>That's my opinion too, along with the more generally available NSW
>models.  When the AMRM survey results finally appear we might know the
>real answer.

John

You won't have to wait long. The December issue came of the press yesterday
and it contains a two page outline of the survey results. There is some very
interesting info on the hobby in the article  which no doubt will engender a
bit of discussion when the mag reaches the letterboxes and newstands.

Regards

Werris