Re: [VIC] R700

David Bromage wrote:

> It's official? The R700/R766 deal was conditional upon WCR retaining the
> Warrnambool contract.

I forgot about that part of it but in the November Steamrail News it said
that the work would be complete by Easter 2000 so I would assume that they
would have to start work on R700's tender pretty soon. It also didn't say
anything about the WCR contract in Steamrail News. It doesn't appear to be
100 percent confirmed but as Steamrail, R766 and WCR all agree with most of
the proposal, the only thing that could stop it is if WCR didn't retain the
contract. When is it coming up for renewal? Maybe my original post was a
little bit too early :-)

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: