Re: Tangaras

Quite amazing. Even train drivers have social classes :-)

Just out of interest, how old are the V sets? I think I remember the ones
with the auto vestibule doors coming out in the late 80s. Back then it was
considered quite special if you got on one of those. But the auto doors
actually worked back then.

Also is there anywhere I can find out the age of the other models of Sydney
trains?

Regards,

Joel