Re: Melbourne frequencies (was Double deckers)

Richard I've just sent a group reply re frequencies it should appear
somewhere here real soon.  You might care to have a look!!!

Regards

Graeme

--
Graeme Vellacott
PO Box 322
Richard <richard_snook@primus.com.au> wrote in message
38238E2B.8319A4F3@primus.com.au">news:38238E2B.8319A4F3@primus.com.au...
> Have oftern wondered the chickenand egg myself..in todays service
orientated frame of mind you need to provide the
> service first, then the customers may/may-not come. I feel that if they
addressed te issues of what the customer wants
> then try to develop a peth to that level of service from their existing
status.
> It has always anoyed me aswell as to the "selected" location of the
Zone3's...obviously only where they feel they can
> get away with it...Hurstbridge seems just as far to me as Frankston or
Dandenong.
> So either we all pay , or we dont!!
> Also with the west picking up, it would stand to reason(definitely no
guarantee of commonsense) that services are