Re: Melbourne frequencies (was Double deckers)

Have oftern wondered the chickenand egg myself..in todays service orientated frame of mind you need to provide the
service first, then the customers may/may-not come. I feel that if they addressed te issues of what the customer wants
then try to develop a peth to that level of service from their existing status.
It has always anoyed me aswell as to the "selected" location of the Zone3's...obviously only where they feel they can
get away with it...Hurstbridge seems just as far to me as Frankston or Dandenong.
So either we all pay , or we dont!!
Also with the west picking up, it would stand to reason(definitely no guarantee of commonsense) that services are
redesigned and made somewhat more regular.

cheers >:~)) Richard