Re: Surrey Hills - another crossing failure II

: from heavy commuter traffic flows driving from homes in the classy eastern
: suburbs to workplaces in the flatter south-eastern areas.  Because of the
: proximity of east west roads (Canterbury Rd at Surrey Hills; Maroondah Hwy
: at Nunawading), level-crossing delays are exacerbated.

I have no time for people stuck in their cars at level crossings while I am on the
train.  So long as they don't get in the way of the trains (ie kill
them selves) then they can stay there all day.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord