Re: Route 70 Tram (Melb)

John Duncan McCallum (mccallum@melbpc.org.au) wrote:

: yagsf@hotmail.com wrote:

: > I remember our beloved transport minister saying there wouldn't be a
: > traffic light between Flinders/Exhibition St and Dandenong.... are the
: > trams going to dodge the cars when doing a left turn outbound?? =)

: No, There will have to wait 2 minutes until the traffic lights decide to
: give
: a T light. :-)
: Seriously, there will probably be a longer wait than necessary as there
: will
: almost certainly be lights at that location. Probably something similar
: to that
: where the Footscray and West Maribyrnong trams cross to the side of the
: road.

: John McCallum

--
Chris Gordon