Re: Melton - Bacchus Marsh close revisited.

Maurie Daly wrote:

> David Langley wrote
>
> >The signals at Manor, Gheringhap, Wingeel, Berrybank, Vite Vite and
> >Tatyoon Loops are also point indicators are they not. I have heard that
> >the drivers refer to them as home signals but as you mention above, they
> >do not give right of way only indicate that the road is set and locked.

NSW has adopted pulsating white for a proceed indication in Main Line
Indicators, presumably to make it clear that they are not "signals".
However the non-proceed indication is still red, although the conditions
for passing an MLI at red under train order working are very different
from those for passing a signal at stop under other forms of working.

Eddie