Martin Place Indicators

I saw the new indicators at Martin Place, and I am quite impressed.  They are
very clear to see.  I have two complaints:

1)  They still think Erskineville and St Peters are on the Illawarra line, so
the all stations to Hurstville train described as "Limited Stops" when it should
really read "All Stations"

2) The time runs off an (incredibly reliable and deadly accurate) computer
clock, so the time is never really 100% accurate.  Unfortunately, the clock is
over 20 seconds slow as of today, so late running passengers think that the
train is leaving early. (This is a problem with all the new SPIs that link to a
computer clock).

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard