Re: CF5025 as used in 'The Matrix'

G'day Paul,

Wrong car - the car that is indian red is C7512 (3667) which does belong
to SETS. The car you're thinking of is C7465 (3663), which was purchased
privately at auction with the intention of handing over to the Society.

As at this week, No.1 end of C7512 completed, driver's end 1/2 done,
other side yet to be done. This is also the car that is lit up at night..

Also, for the record, all five U-boat cars belong to SETS. Any queries on
this matter, feel free to ask.

Regards - Roy H
rhowarth@ihug.com.au