Re: CF5025 as used in 'The Matrix'

Correct on one count - the pantograph on C7489 was raised & lowered on
Sunday using air-pressure - no electronics involved there. And the siding
in question isn't electrified.

Any, yes, there are qualified electricians within SETS. Goes without
saying that non-qualified persons won't be let loose on anything beyond
their capabilities. We intend doing the job properly.

Roy H