Re: CF5025 as used in 'The Matrix'

In article <7hpcir$8nm$1@toto.tig.com.au>,
ROY HOWARTH  <rhowarth@ihug.com.au> wrote:
>pturtle@ozemail.com.au (Paul Turtle) wrote:
>
>G'day Paul,
>
>Wrong car - the indian red car is C7512 (3667) which does belong to SETS.
>The car you're thinking of is C7465 (3663) which was brought privately
>at auction, but will be handed over to SETS in the near future.
>
>As at this week, No.1 end of 7512 complete, driver's end 1/2 complete.
>Other side yet to be done. This is the car that's also lit up at night...

 I noticed the pan up on one of those cars on Sunday, and noticed it
had been lowered again on Monday.
 I some what wonder the safety implications of a group of volunteers
engergising the electrics on a carrage that has not been operated by
the railways for a couple of years and hasnt been checked over by
the workshops.

 I do hope that they did have a railway certified electrical fitter
around, or that the section of overhead is isolated.
 The thought of a bunch of well meaning but non qualified gunzels playing
with a 1500VDC power system give me the horrors.