Re: www.baysidetrains.com.au

"Daniel" <danv@primus.com.au> writes:

>Just a note to say bayside/hillside has web site..

...which just goes to show how ridiculous this "break-up-and-sell" policy
is.

Instead of one MET website, we now have three (and assumedly soon, four)
websites. A complete waste of money, especially when there is absolutely
no possibility of ever gaining any benefits from competition, in what is
the most blatantly obvious natural monopoly I have ever seen.

The Victorian Government merged local councils in order to improve efficiency.

Surely breaking up the Met is a complete backflip on this policy?

...Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                                        paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page publishing, threatens to