Re: www.baysidetrains.com.au

The latest Victrip site is much less useful than its predecessor.  It
assumes that you know where you are going, and which company goes there.
It does not have a route map.  The fares and zones section contains metcard
propaganda, but no information about fares or about zones.  The bus section
is a list of websites for private operators, and National Bus still gives
no information except to phone a depot.  The Bayside/Hillside site stalled
and wouldn't load.  The tram site said nothing.
To plan my travel this weekend, I had to revert to phoning transport
information.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith