Re: Kensington grain siding - Part II

More recent than football at Windy Hill (Essendon's matches are no longer
played there) has been the use for terminating shuttles running to Moonee
Ponds for interchange to/from buses serving Moonee Valley racecourse.

At the end of 1998 I was on a down Albury or Cobram pass. to connect with a
railfan event.  At Essendon we ran via pfm 1 to overtake a tardy down
suburban at pfm 3 while an up was at pfm 2.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Christopher_Martin GORDON <cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au> wrote in article