Re: Kensington grain siding - Part II

While on the topic of Essendon a few of the levers
2 was the up home at Pascoe Vale something to do with keeping goods
trains until a clear run up the hill to Essendon
6 was something to do with Down moves, an auto? I don't know it
is no longer in use
12 I think was the dwarf from the car sidings
14,20,28 spare?
34 from siding B to platform 1 now removed.

Points:
11 was the points and catch from the car sidings
23? something to do with the crosslocked frame???
33? wouldn't have a clue

One thing with lever 2 there is no space for it, where was it?

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord