Re: What is Michael Kurkowski's problem?! [Was: Re: re gunzel]

David Langley wrote in message <37359929.D8C3788D@ancc.com.au>...
>David Proctor wrote:
>> Hi Mickey,
>> Michael Kurkowski wrote in message <7h3r4k$duf$1@toto.tig.com.au>...
>> >What ""fscking"" idea have i pinched damnit? ANSWER ME!
>Don't yell.
>I have no problem. Just can't see the point in not being able to spell or
have
>original ideas. But of course I do come from Victoria. The land of the
endless
>sunshine.

I know that those who can fathom attribution lines will know that you were
not responding to my post, but to Michael's, but not every will realise
this. To some it will appear as though you were responding to my post. I
would prefer that you not do this.

DaveP