Re: re gunzel

How dare you accuse me of plagerism(sp?).

there IS incase you didnt know a difference between...

Behold, on Sat, 10 Apr 1999 18:06:09 +1200 in
[NEWS SERVER]:<xxxxxxxxx@titan.xtra.co.nz>, Name
(xxxx@xxxx.net.nz) didst uttereth:

and...

David Langley played poultry voodoo in <3733CCC0.9108386D@ancc.com.au>
and kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones:

So stop suggesting that i am pinching peoples other ideas and for the
most part get a bloody life!!!!!!!!!

thanks,
a very annoyed Michael.