Re: re gunzel

Hi,

<rant>
Sounds a lot like a gunzel we have here down in Melbourne who just cant shut
up! He frequents the SteamRail tours usually and repeats himself constantly,
and likes to get in the way of your photo.

I had an unfortunate experience last year on the Spark to the seaside tour, i
thought it would be good to sit in 107M (it was good actually, i quite enjoyed
it), but he decided to follow me into the same compartment! There went my
efforts as doing any sound recordings because he wouldnt shut up about R711 and
its wheel aparently falling off. Oh, and repeating silly things like
"Warnambool is ON!!"

Oh well, enough ranting about foaming gunzels from me for a day. I am a gunzel,
just not a *foaming* gunzel.
</rant>

Most in Melbourne have prolly come across him before.

Michael.

John Cleverdon played poultry voodoo in <37323A51.3DA3FFFC@cdi.com.au> and
kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones: