What is David Langleys problem?! [Was: Re: re gunzel]

What fscking idea have i pinched damnit? ANSWER ME!

Explain it exactly as you see it.

Give me a comparison of his replies and my replies to make sense of how i
could be plaguarising him in the first place. I fail to see how two things
vastly different, eg "chickens" and "play upon english words" can mean the
same thing.

If you cant answer my question properly i may as well just add you to my
kill file, i dont need your shit.

Regards,
Michael.

David Langley played poultry voodoo in <37352B5F.31622EC7@ancc.com.au> and
kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones: