Re: Daydreaming - steam-powered speed record

Having started with the assumption that this is financed by winning the
Powerball jackpot, let us also assume that either:
    We have a loco which can be modified without anyone objecting or
    We a going to build a new steam locomotive, which has to be visually and
audibly recognisable as a steam loco.

Remember, the run is to be from Sydney to Lithgow.

--
David Martin
Web Developer

The Morphetts <grahamm@onthenet.com.au> wrote in message
3730C200.18DBA54E@onthenet.com.au">news:3730C200.18DBA54E@onthenet.com.au...
> At least upgrade 3813 - 3801 will take care of itself!
> But to really do it properly, you'd need to consider a few of the
improvements
> Porta used along with the stuff coming out of the Steam 2000 group in the
USA.