Re: New Sydney underground station

David & Jan Winter wrote in message <36f7294b.0@news.highway1.com.au>...
>To join the ranks of pedantic posters, perhaps "unused" would be a better
>description than "disused" - see below - DW

Not entirely true - part of the tunnels immediately  north of St James were
occupied until relatively recently by the two terminating tracks. Out of
interest, how many trains officially carrying passengers used those tracks?
Only one I was on was a (RTM?) mystery tour using a single-deck interurban
on 1973-04-01.
Rgds
Ron BEST