Re: Silverton Locos turn up in Melbourne.

"Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote in aus.rail:

>No Les,
>              I am not selling either Nazi'sm, or Zionism [ugh to both] and
>I agree I should skip the Politics.

Well, since I am a proud Zionist and a Jew, I found your comments a
little offensive.  Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are
Jews. I am sure you would be equally offended, probably more than me,
if I were to say that all railway workers were strike-prone, selfish,
rabid communists intent on undermining Australia's economy and
destroying civilisation as we know it. Such a statement, if it were
made in ernest, would obviously be untrue, just as I think yours was.

>The fact is nobody is allowed to be critical of these people, despite the
>fact that the world Economy is
>now firmly under the control of a very powerful New York businessman, and
>the very wealthy Consortium
>of peoples he represents. Various articles in the Australian, Age and Herald
>Sun  about the causes of the Asian crisis, these last 12 months can be
>reviewed, if you doubt me.

I agree that no-one can be critical of these people, but only because
you can't be. You see, you can be no more critical of the world's Jews
than you can of the world's Christians in blaming all of them for the
Nazi Holocaust. It just doesn't work. You can blame individuals or
even groups of people, but not whole nations. Ultimately you can only
blame those proven to be at fault. That's the reason for the judicial
system and why civilised society doesn't lynch people.

Not one of these newpapers has ever blamed any Yankee Jew for Asia's
crisis. Can you quote me one single editorial, or journalist of any
Australian newspaper who blamed any Yankee Jew for the Asian crisis?
I'll bet you will not find one. Yet how many of these newpapers blamed
the trade union movement for the disastrous train/tram strike during
the 1997 Grand-Prix? Did you believe what they wrote then?

The most prominent Yankee Jew, George Soros, mentioned by these
newspapers has drawn attention to growing social problems between the
rich and the wealthy and expressed great concerns about them. He has
called for action by wealthy people and countries to reduce the
widening gap. Did you read about that in the papers too? Could you
imagine Murdoch or Packer making such a statement?

All you can see are statements made by a screwed up, paranoid, moslem
Prime Minister with a hatred for Jews and anyone else he imagines is a
threat (including his own former Acting Prime Minister whom he has
tried on charges of homosexual acts and no doubt, trumped up), and is
blaming all his country's problems on people who have nothing to do
with him, in fact everyone but himself. Why do you believe him? Have
you looked for articles that criticise Mahatir?, they will certainly
be easier to find in Australia's press.

>              I think what I was trying to say, was that I am frightened for
>the young ones coming along behind me,
>as the bosses gain the powers they have always craved for, allowing them to
>do as they want.
>              We all know that workers need to look after themselves, no
>body else cares.
>               Our friend from Silverton does not want to admit it, but he
>is super-pissed that a union still, has the power to force him to clean up
>and make a safe and comfortable work site for his employees.
>               I am sorry if I offend, I use Jew or Jewish as  I do Aussie
>or Yankee! and its time that people stop calling
>or associating others with Nazi's when they state theTruth. I have no broad
>hatred for any race or people. Individuals from time to time, I may have a
>problem.
>Rod .

But what you did state was NOTthe truth. All you stated was your own
personal perception and opinion and in the process you blamed a whole
innocent group of people with evil intentions. There are whole areas
of Mein Kampf that would agree with you ! Being a trade-unionist, you
should be more sensitive of such inaccurate generalisations. Have you
not heard misconceptions against railway workers and become incensed?

And if it's individuals you hate then, for heaven's sake, say who the
individuals are. You are making a great mistake if you think that you
can classify one type of people with certain evil characteristics and
excluded yourself from the same process. What goes around, comes
around.

Les Brown