Re: Silverton Locos turn up in Melbourne.

Les Brown wrote in message <36f1a7ac.14713029@news.ocean.com.au>...
>"Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote in aus.rail:
>
>>    Australia was a great place to live!   Australia could be again!  =
>>but if nothing is done soon, we will be so much under the control of =
>>overseas corporations and their lackeys, that we will have to have a =
>>revolution to rid ourselves of the scum!=20
>>
>>    A very small example is to be seen in Timor right now as Indonesians =
>>who were sent in, in their hundreds of thousands to occupy and outnumber =
>>the locals, are now deserting Timor like rats from a sinking ship, as =
>>Indonesia, brought to its knees by New York Money [ less =
>>politely..Yankee Jews fiddling the world Economy], lose their interest =
>>in this small country.=20
>>
>>    Funny thing about Timor, why did Gough not help them.
>>
>What on earth has this got to do with Silverton locos in Melbourne?
>Have I missed something or did I stray into aus.politics. Nope, my
>newsgroups heading only says aus.rail
>
>But gee, what a neat statement - "Yankee Jews fiddling the world
>Economy", have you been reading Mein Kampf or Protocols of the Elders
>of Zion? How does that impact on the union cab-committee? Perhaps you
>are blaming the reluctance of Silverton to fullfill your wishes for
>cab creature comforts on "Yankee Jews fiddling the world Economy"?
>Gee, these damn Yankees Jews just get involved in everything, don't
>they Rod?
>
>Chill out Rod. Sit down and have a beer. We don't need your paranoia.
>
>Les Brown

No Les,
              I am not selling either Nazi'sm, or Zionism [ugh to both] and
I agree I should skip the Politics.
The fact is nobody is allowed to be critical of these people, despite the
fact that the world Economy is
now firmly under the control of a very powerful New York businessman, and
the very wealthy Consortium
of peoples he represents. Various articles in the Australian, Age and Herald
Sun  about the causes of the Asian crisis, these last 12 months can be
reviewed, if you doubt me.
              I think what I was trying to say, was that I am frightened for
the young ones coming along behind me,
as the bosses gain the powers they have always craved for, allowing them to
do as they want.
              We all know that workers need to look after themselves, no
body else cares.
               Our friend from Silverton does not want to admit it, but he
is super-pissed that a union still, has the power to force him to clean up
and make a safe and comfortable work site for his employees.
               I am sorry if I offend, I use Jew or Jewish as  I do Aussie
or Yankee! and its time that people stop calling
or associating others with Nazi's when they state theTruth. I have no broad
hatred for any race or people. Individuals from time to time, I may have a
problem.
Rod .