Re: Ararat BG connections- Lets Standardise instead!

I thought O'Donnell Griffen have the contract with NRC to install
Alternative Safe Working along the Gheringhap to Maroona Line...........
It was late and I don't even know how it works being a track person myself
but I did have a look in one of those concrete huts and saw alot of stuff
that could go on my layout and look real cool...........  All the
transformers dropped the voltage to 110Volts (US style).

Just thought I chuck in my 2 cents worth..........

Stephen Devenish
John Holland

Rod <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote in article
<8THI2.36441$Hn5.17952@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...