Re: Ararat BG connections- Lets Standardise instead!

>> ASW will be Dumped with the 30 million thrown at it...wonder if China
wants
>> to buy a cheap ASW system, hardly used at all...
>
>ASW. Alternative Safeworking System is it not. Then what is Electric Staff
if
>not an alternative to Staff and Ticket.
>Why doesn't everyone give it it's proper name - Section Authority Working.
But
>of course it is after all an electronic token system just like the pom's
RETB

Funny thing about ASW, I have been to at least two classes over the years at
the training centre ,
Dynon, I have in front of me the notes given out, and although reference is
given to Section Authorities, no where do I see Section Authority used as a
description of the system...was always ASW, now are you telling me those
idiots were taking me into a classroom for three days and teaching me
something that dont even exist ???
My understanding is that a section authority is on paper and is issued when
there is a failure of the system, either preventing an order from being sent
back, or received. But there again we dont use them up here at Wodonga!
Thanks be to whoever.
Rod