Re: New Sydney underground station

*** BIG YAWN ***

Ho hum - Heard it all before - City West, The Rocks, World Square etc etc
ad nauseum.

All their feasibility will find is that it's way expensive for private
enterprise to build & operate, and it will die a quiet death like other
hare-brained schemes of this sort. If you don't believe me, just wait six
months and watch nothing happen before your very eyes....

Roy H