Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

>ha ha ha!
>
>All i wanted to do was to get a response out of a certain .omni.com.au
bloke
>caped Internet crusader. I guess we *all* enjoy a little bit of a wind up
>session and a little mirth. Oh, unless you are *again* a certain
>.omni.com.au caped Internet crusader. With no sense of humour. And a
>penchant for the 1.05 express from Newcastle... ;)
>
>Glad everyone got on the thread bandwagon!   Later!

Good way to encourage people to your business, ridicule people they know.
Start with their interests, that way you turn everybody else off who has the
same interest.

I deleted your cheap fuel post after you showed yourself to be such a
turkey, I would rather pay normal prices and deal with reputable people.