Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

John Cleverdon wrote in message <37782099.2295C88B@cdi.com.au>...
>"THE Boss!" wrote:
>
>> GOD! wrote in message <3776E483.627C8A9@omni.com.au>...
>>
>> >Since I don't live in Sydney, I'll pass. Perhaps David Johnson or Craig
>> >Derwick can tell us how amazing CityRail is? :)
>>
>> Gee whiz, GOD, that was helpful!
>>
>> Sydney is the easiest city in Australia to get around in terms of
trains -
>> Melboring has the best fares and ticketing system, but you cannot have
your
>> cake and eat it.  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>Ahhh, is this meant to be flamebait??

I was not talking about the actual tickets themselves - I was talking about
the zonal structure and the time based ticketing.

>You have obviously not had to put up with "MetDud" for an extended length
of
>time.

Only a fortnight of continuous and intensive use - not long enough, I grant
you, but surely I should have experienced at least ONE problem in all of
that time?

DaveP