Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

"THE Boss!" wrote:

> >> Melboring has

It don't wish to appear ped....c here but you seem to have the spelling wrong.

> the best fares and ticketing system, but you cannot have
> your
> Only a fortnight of continuous and intensive use - not long enough, I grant
> you, but surely I should have experienced at least ONE problem in all of
> that time?

Try putting your card ticket in your top pocket after each use and at the end
of the day it has soaked up plenty of moisture and gone soggy, then try it in a
validator. You must put yours into a stout cardboard protector and then in your
bag. Also a slight bend works wonders.

David Langley.