Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

David Langley wrote:

> Try putting your card ticket in your top pocket after each use and at the end
> of the day it has soaked up plenty of moisture and gone soggy, then try it in a
> validator. You must put yours into a stout cardboard protector and then in your
> bag. Also a slight bend works wonders.

That is where I keep my Metcard monthly, and also where my keys stay.
I have had only one ticket fail since I started using them (about 1
year).
I have yet to have one go soggy. A slight readjustment of any bends
removes
any problems in that regard.

John McCallum