Re: .omni.com.au bloke? Please tell me about trains?

ha ha ha!

All i wanted to do was to get a response out of a certain .omni.com.au bloke
caped Internet crusader. I guess we *all* enjoy a little bit of a wind up
session and a little mirth. Oh, unless you are *again* a certain
.omni.com.au caped Internet crusader. With no sense of humour. And a
penchant for the 1.05 express from Newcastle... ;)

Glad everyone got on the thread bandwagon!   Later!

:)

y93e3.61$Tr6.593280@news0.optus.net.au">news:y93e3.61$Tr6.593280@news0.optus.net.au...