Re: Bugger all express services on Hillside Trains (was "No Express Service on CityRail compared to TransAdelaide")

FRISCÉ Theatre Co. (Bryan Cullis) <rabonzo@primus.com.au> wrote:

>So what's the decision?  Take the one express train and arrive 15 minutes
>early, or take three separate trains and arrive 20 minutes late?

Haven't you got the message by now?  You're supposed to get a car like
normal people, thereby helping our poor, impoverished car industry and
giving the Government an excuse to spend more of your tax money building
more roads.  Don't you realise that every extra kilometre of freeway adds
about 100 trillion dollars to our GDP?

Seriously, I'd ring up your local MP and let them know what you think of
your lousy train service.  (Apparently it's going to get even worse on
Sundays - you'll get through services to the city instead of having to
change at Ringwood, but the frequency goes down from 30 minutes to 40.)

Also, if you're not a member of the PTUA (Public Transport Users Association)
consider giving them a ring (9560 7898) and asking them about their campaign
for better public transport in the outer eastern suburbs.

Cheers,
Tony Morton