Re: CityRail passenger info upgrade

Railway Rasputin wrote:

> The biggest thing I hate about the SPI indicators id that they take too
> long to read the stops as they scroll along. If they use the same ones used
> at Olympic Park it would be ok but the red led ones located at C/town,
> Sutherland, Blacktown etc, are to slow.

Just imagine how long it would take at Town Hall to display every station to
Campbelltown via Granville!

BTW - Martin Place has now been changed so that the "Expected Depart" has been
replaced by a countdown timer.  They have also listened to my suggestion that
they make the all stations trains listed as "All Stops", as Erskineville and St
Peters are not on the Illawarra line.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard