Re: ODD DESTINATIONS

I am having trouble with the Cyrillic, but I think that I have found a
'Besdansky' in the St Petersburg metro area.

Poster Oliver might like a jpg of my photo of 'Ed' station (western Sweden
or eastern Norway).

AFAIK Denmark had six 2-letter station names in the early 1950s.

I have always thought 'Wyalong Central' to be odd: visions of a department
store overhead.

Overseas people are always amused by Moe.

Apparently the local pronunciation of 'Whakatane' causes amusement to non
kiwis.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith