Re: Smelly Melbourne Trains

Our doors are used quite frequently for the purpose (Sydney); the signs our
doors have just begun to
receive is "Thoroughfare Only; Do Not travel in this area". Certainly many
people use the area outside the doors for a smoke occasionally, or for people
like myself who enjoy the fresh air (during summer of course!);
But there has never been a problem with passengers using them to get to
another carriage.

Does not "communication" refer to moving between carriages, and "travelling
thereon" means travelling outside, between the doors? If not, then what does
it?

Homer