Re: Smelly Melbourne Trains

Because above the doors read a sticker that reads the following: "This
door for communication only, passengers must not travel thereon. Penalty
$40" or something similar to that. Doesnt stop many people, including me
sometimes from using them though.

Regards
Michael

The voices in my head told me something that Mr Simpson said, therefore i
quote: