Smelly Melbourne Trains

Yep flew into Dandenong on the sprinter from Warragul this morning, got
booted off and had to wait for a spark,it arrived 1 six car com eng climbed
in and it stunk I mean really bad ,vomit beer dampness ,and lager bombs.
The bloke I gingerly sat down beside was necking a can of bundy and coke,and
blasting us with his portable radio.all at 10 10 in the morning.
The ride from Spencer St to Sth Geelong on the 1155 H car set was great as
was the return train home courtesy of Vline
Melbourne Trains Smell and that is a fact!!!!
Grime