Re: Smelly Melbourne Trains

Daniel wrote:

> Does everyone in this group have to argue with everybody elses opions? This
> was a valid point. Why should he have to change carriages? Why should he
> have to wait for the next train hoping that it will be clean? GROW UP!
>
> Daniel

I thought that was the reason for inter-carriage doors..
The train is multiple so everyone can spread themselves throughout the train as
they desire - if you don't like the carriage why not try another one? I don't
see what the big problem is.. If you sit in a bad seat at the movies, you stand
up and pick another one, If you don't like the table you picked at that
restaurant, you stand up and go to another one. So why is it so difficult in a
train?